Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 4

Day Seven: 7 Wants

Similar to the preface given before the post for Day Nine, allow me to state that there is no way I'll be able to condense my list of wants into a tidy seven. I don't feel bad about this; everyone has things they want, and most lists exceed seven. With that being said, I will do my best to be concise.

1. To have the completed collection of OPI brand nail polish. I usually like to expostulate on each thing I list, but I feel as if this "want" requires no further explanation. I love OPI. I want them. End of story.

2. An endless supply of money. Let me be frank... I'm not greedy. Nor do I spend my nights wondering what will happen to me if I don't strike it rich one day. But, as most people, I wish I never had to worry about monetary problems. I feel like our society's obsession with the almighty dollar has become an all-consuming force, and I really wish I never had to worry about it again.

3. A border collie. Ever since I first saw PS I Love You--which was a turning point in my life, by the way--I have wanted a border collie named Brodie. They're gorgeous and sweet, and they might find Gerard Butler on a deserted strip of road. How could you not want one?

4. Speaking of Gerard Butler, Gerard Butler--or someone similar. I just feel like I need a man around here. I love my independence, but my living room couch pillows have hearts on them. It's time.

5. A tulip garden. When I grow up, I want my backyard to look like it came straight out of Wuthering Heights. Flowers, lattice, fancy concrete benches, the works. I especially want a strip of tulips because they're beautiful and they don't aggravate my already sensitive allergies.

6. Season 6 of Criminal Minds on DVD. This want will probably be satisfied shortly after this blog post (or as soon as CBS decides to get up off their laurels and release it), but I felt like the blogosphere needed to be reminded about my affinity for all things CM. Btw, you're all invited to the premiere party next Wednesday! Mark it down.

7. Health and happiness. Don't scorn this broad and over-arching terminology. Since my dad got sick a while ago, I realize how important health really is. Also, this is my hypochondria speaking. And when H speaks, I listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment